Journey by train
The Laboratorium für Elektronenmikroskopie (laboratory for electron microscopy) is located in the "Physik Flachbau" (lower physics building, building number 30.22) in the "Engesserstraße 7".
Have a look at the map below and read the following instructions.
After arrival at Karlsruhe Main Station...
- Leave station through main exit.
- Take taxi (approximately 3.5km).
- Take tram number 3 direction "Siemensallee".
- Exit at tram station "Universität/Kronenplatz" (6th station).
- The location of the Laboratory for Electron Microscopy is indicated on the map. The "Physik Flachbau" is a three story building in front of the physics highrise (Physik-Hochhaus), which is the highest building on the campus.
- Use the left entrance of the Physik Flachbau.
- The Laboratorium is located on the third floor (2. Obergeschoss).
- Room number F2-27, Dagmar Gerthsen