Journey by car
Laboratorium für Elektronenmikroskopie (laboratory for electron microscopy) is located in the "Physik Flachbau" (lower physics building, building number 30.22) in the "Engesserstraße 7".
Have a look at the map below and read the following instructions.
Attention: If you are using a route guidance system, please ensure to enter via the main gate "Adenauerring/Engesserstraße"! The entrance "Neuer Zirkel" is not open for visitors!
- Use exit "Karlsruhe-Durlach" from Autobahn A5 - direction Karlsruhe (not Durlach).
- Go straight on the "Durlacher Allee" approximately 3 km. Ignore signs "Stadtmitte/Center", until reaching the "Durlacher Tor" (at the second church on the righthand side - 5th light).
- Turn right at the "Durlacher Tor" (sign "Universität, Neureut, Stadion").
- Left turn at the second light into the "Engesserstraße".
- Ask for a parking permit at the main gate to visit the "Laboratorium für Elektronenmikroskopie".
- Follow the street.
- The location of the Laboratory for Electron Microscopy is indicated on the map. The "Physik Flachbau" is a three story building in front of the physics highrise (Physik-Hochhaus), which is the highest building on the campus.
- Use the left entrance of the Physik Flachbau.
- The Laboratorium is located on the third floor (2. Obergeschoss).
- Room number F2-27, Dagmar Gerthsen